Extreme reliability and deployability
SmartCone’s IoT technology creates robust, on-premises networks — with a wide range of sensors providing critical data — that fuse and process sensor data. The SmartCone’s fog computing capabilities streamline this data for immediate delivery, locally and over the Internet, saving you time and money.
The SmartCone mesh network is self-healing and self-managed: if one cone breaks down or if Internet connection is delayed or interrupted, the network can still operate. A solar power option — the SmartCone Juizebox — is available for making a SmartCone solution completely self-powered, self-functioning, and reliable.
Huge range of detection methods available
- Video cameras
- Motion sensors
- Facial and gender recognition
- License plate recognition
- LIDAR - trip wire/distance measuring
- Multigas detectors, toxic and/or slightly toxic
- Air quality: ozone, particulate matter, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrous oxide
- Temperature + variances in
The SmartCone IoT FusionCore combines data from multiple sensors and generates an alarm based on user configurable thresholds. Multi-dimensional alarming ensures SmartCones use every possible method to alert the public and/or employees.